S’mores Pizza Recipe
S'MORES PIZZA RECIPE
- 1 8-12 oz. Ball of Dough – store-bought or make your own
- 6 Graham Crackers — crushed
- 3 Graham Crackers — broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 12 oz. Bag Milk Chocolate Morsels or Bar Equivalent
- 1 Bag of Marshmallows – small or large sized
- Powdered Sugar
S'mores Pizza Recipe begins now! Fire up your CBO oven to 600+°F – use an infrared temperature gun to check temp when ready. Hand-roll ball of dough and work in crushed graham crackers. Flatten dough with rolling pin to quarter-inch thickness into circular-shaped shell. Place dough on pizza pan or pizza screen and pre-bake in brick oven for 1-2 minutes until firm.
Remove shell from oven and pan. Microwave chocolate – melting in brick oven is not recommended – and spread across surface of shell with a pastry brush. Sprinkle pieces of graham crackers on chocolate and add marshmallows across top as desired.
Place prepared shell directly on oven hearth and bake until marshmallows are turning golden brown — turning pizza as needed. Watch closely; cooking no more than 2-3 minutes. Remove dessert from oven and dust with powdered sugar as desired.
Makes 6-8 Servings